Social Media & Reputation Management Analyst
- Boise, ID, USA
As a Social Media and Reputation Management (SMRM) Analyst, you will be part of a team responsible for social media strategy and maintaining a healthy brand reputation online. This position sits within the Engagement function within the Balsam Brands Marketing team.
From day one, you will dive right in to the ever-evolving world of social media. A dynamic field that encompasses everything from creating engaging social content to keeping up with the latest trends and platform updates. You will also learn social’s complementary field, reputation management, which is a cross functional field that encompasses everything from how our brand appears in search engines to review sites to social media mentions.
Cross functional coordination is key to this role, as you will work closely with the Content, Operations, CRM, and Customer Service teams to maintain a healthy brand presence online in pursuit of our shared goals as a Marketing team. You will get to hone your project management and data analysis skills, and you’ll be encouraged to be an active participant in team strategy. Along the way, you will gain significant exposure to many aspects of our fast-growing and dynamic business!
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Engagement Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Help develop a customer-centric and on-brand post calendar
- Develop social promotion for company press and media partnerships
- Monitor the overall online reputation health of our brands, including our flagship, Balsam Hill
- Utilize social listening to understand the online conversation around our brands and industry
- Support the SMRM team at key cross functional planning & reporting meetings. This will involve collating both qualitative and quantitative data into themes and takeaways.
- Attend events/shoots and post in real time, as needed, and work cross-geographically with teams in California, Idaho, the Philippines, and Ireland
- Work closely with cross functional partners to achieve team and company goals; this may include but is not limited to working with the Growth team around partner promotions, developing content promotion plans with the Content team, working to coordinate customer review emails with the CRM team, and identifying and addressing trends in customer issues with the Customer Service and Operations teams
- Stay up to date with changes in the field and share updates with relevant audiences
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- No direct experience required, but an interest in the marketing field a must
- MS Office experience a plus - specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Eagerness to take initiative and learn
- Analytical and inquisitive mind
- Creative thinker and fast learner
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Willingness to jump in to help accomplish tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization, and an eye for detail
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits. This role will require you to work from our Boise office when we can safely return.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.