Senior Manager, Mass Media Advertising and Partnerships
- Redwood City, CA, USA
Are you looking to drive growth of an up-and-coming consumer brand across multiple markets? Do you excel in collaborative environments where team members learn from each other and drive progress through cross-functional projects? Are you energized by taking an idea with potential to a fully executed customer centric campaign with metrics to show the success?
As the Senior Manager of Mass Media Advertising and Partnerships, you will work closely with the Director of Growth Marketing and cross-functional team members including Creative, Data and Customer Insights, Merchandising, and eCommerce to broaden our brand awareness and drive revenue through high impact and high impression marketing channel management. This position serves as the primary contact for Mass Media and Integrated Partnerships across US and international markets. You will participate in strategy development and lead the planning, execution, and analysis of specific efforts as outlined in the following areas of responsibility. This role requires a highly creative and analytical aptitude with an entrepreneurial spirit.
This role reports to the Director of Growth Marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage mass media advertising and promotions
- Consult with business leads to establish key strategies and budgets for each brand and season
- Run point on mass media asset production working with cross-functional internal and external teams
- Lead media placement strategy with internal teams and external agencies
- Identify and execute integration and brand promotional opportunities
- Stay abreast of changing media and lead efforts to connect traditional media with OTT efforts
- Closely monitor, report on performance, and make recommendations on adjustments
- Champion brand-aligned partnerships
- Collaborate with Director of Growth Marketing to expand and lead our partnership strategy
- Identify and engage potential partners that meet brand strategy and goals
- Balance fostering long-standing partner relationships with cultivating new ones
- Consider partnerships that support current customer engagement and those who attract new customers
- Track and report on partnership KPIs to ensure they are adding incremental value
- Drive robust brand awareness campaigns
- Align with Performance, Engagement, and PR strategies
- Measure and report the impact of campaigns
- Prioritize and calendar initiatives
- Capitalize on multi-channel customer experience and exposure
- Track and monitor budgets for mass media advertising and partnerships
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
You’ll be successful if:
- You enjoy digging into data, thinking from fundamentals, and have a hunger to drive impact at scale
- You are resourceful and seek continuous improvement in your projects
- You are relationship driven and enjoy collaborating with internal and external partners
- You can communicate succinctly with leadership and other functional teams
- You have a strong passion for taking initiative, learning, and driving recommendations through to completion
- You consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You can pay close attention to details while managing multiple projects at once
- You have a flexible work style and are comfortable working across many functions and geographies
What you bring to the table:
- Undergraduate degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing strategy, consulting, analytics, or similar at a high-growth company with specific focus in TV and Partnership management
- Proven track record in managing successful TV campaigns at both a national and international level
- Strong digital marketing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience cultivating successful relationships with traditional and new media on a national and international basis
- Experience establishing priority frameworks and processes and resource needs
- Agency experience strongly preferred
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Redwood City, CA or Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits. This role will require you to work from our Redwood City or Boise office when we can safely return.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.