TV and Partnerships Analyst
- Redwood City, CA, USA
Are you a TV enthusiast who loves watching big sporting events for the commercials? Do you have a passion for marketing, like to problem solve and are eager to learn? Do you excel in environments that are collaborative and focused on being best-in-class? If this sounds like a good fit for you, keep reading!
As TV and Partnerships Analyst, you will support the development and implementation of brand and promotional TV media strategies and work with internal teams and external agencies on media planning, creative and measurement. You will work on key brand partnerships to deliver meaningful brand engagements and activations, that drive brand affinity and expand the brand to new audiences.
We encourage you to apply if you are equal parts marketer, relationship builder, and integrator with strong creative, organization and analytical skills, and you are excited to bring your positive attitude and proactive communication practices to the role!
This position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager, Media and Brand Partnerships.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in delivering the awesome execution of global TV campaigns, including but not limited to composing agency briefs, coordinating asset and plan reviews, managing day-to-day activities, ensuring timelines are met, and managing reports
- Measure and analyze data, and apply insights to optimize future initiatives and spending
- Assist external agencies with campaign evaluation to make quality media buys utilizing multiple sources of internal and external data
- Work closely with in-house creative team to develop new ads based on learnings and strategy
- Collaborate and explore new opportunities with the Partnerships team to build and grow brand partnerships
- Assist in the development of partnerships campaigns, ensuring consistent messaging and on-brand creative
- Coordinate with internal teams and external cross functional partners to deliver multi-channel partnership campaigns to achieve set KPIs
- Create and nurture relationships with external agencies and partners
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ years in the marketing industry; entry-level applicants accepted if you have a university degree in marketing, communications, or related discipline
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing channels
- Functional, working knowledge of TV advertising platforms a plus
- A sharp, analytical mind with a history of turning data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Ability to multi-task and work within a rapidly changing environment
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A team player and collaborator
- Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word required
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID or Redwood City, CA
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.