Sr. SEO Strategist
As Senior SEO Strategist, you will play a key role in supporting SEO initiatives to meet business objectives. You will be an integral member of the SEO Team, as we seek to achieve greater SERP visibility across search verticals. You will contribute to the overall growth and profitability of the business by leading strategic initiatives and supporting cross functional projects. We are looking for someone who has an analytical mindset and the ability to manage projects from conception through to completion. This position reports to the Senior SEO Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a cross functional thought partner representing SEO on strategy, tactics and execution
- Monitor, analyze and report out on key metrics, providing insights and recommendations as appropriate
- Drive and execute projects such as site audits, migrations and other SEO specific initiatives
- Track progress of deliverables and action items, keeping the relevant stakeholders up to date
- Provide remote team members with guidance and support to ensure functional priorities are being met
- Help ensure accuracy, integrity & optimization of SEO related data and elements across brands
- Help ensure sites are optimized from a technical perspective
- Support content optimizations to grow our Share of Voice and across search verticals
- Support organic marketing efforts to ensure alignment with SEO guidelines and best practices
- Play a key role in collaborating with our agency partners
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Deep understanding and experience with Google Analytics & Search Console
- Familiarity with various tools of the trade, such as Screaming Frog, STAT, SEOClarity
- Proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Ability to articulate SEO ideas, strategies, and tactics to various audiences and cross functional partners
- The ability to build working relationships across the organization and support teammates in remote geographic locations
- A conscientious approach to project execution, with creative problems solving skills
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.