Influencer Marketing Analyst - Manila PH
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success. The team in the Philippines enjoy full employee benefits including mandatories (SSS, PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth), 13th month pay, healthcare coverage +2 dependents, internet subsidy (after regularization), holiday breaks, meal subsidies, company trips and other perks on top of the work-from-home setup.
The Influencer Marketing Analyst helps develop, implement, and optimize influencer campaigns as part of our Organic Marketing initiatives. You will manage blogger/influencer/ambassador campaigns and related initiatives, as well as develop and maintain relationships with established and emerging influencers across social and digital platforms. You must have excellent communication skills as you are the contact point for the brand you are assigned to. The Influencer Marketing Analyst should be able to act proactively to ensure smooth execution and effective collaboration.
Ideation, Development, Execution of Influencer Campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of our brands’ message, voice, goals, and target audiences
- Work closely with the Organic Marketing Team and cross-functional teams to plan, implement, and assess influencer campaigns and other initiatives;
- Brainstorm and help develop creative influencer marketing campaign strategies and approaches that resonate with the target audience to achieve our goals;
- Contribute to ideation and brainstorming themes for marketing calendars, including creation of proposals with timelines and budgets;
- Implement integrated influencer campaigns that are aligned with brand strategy to meet business objectives
- Participate in cross-functional meetings (virtual and in-person) for updates, feedback, and best practices;
- Track influencer campaign metrics and report or present performance as needed;
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Manage Influencer & Ambassador Relations
- Target and build relationships with influencers and potential partners in niche industries;
- Research and identify key influencers across multiple digital platforms to build powerful brand experiences online
- Manage influencer relationships, including selection, vetting, and regular communications;
- Manage Brand Ambassador relationships, including scheduling blog posts, coordinating campaign participation, updating product inventory, and facilitating regular meetings;
- Use blogger or influencer research tools and create influencer lists that meet select criteria for relevant metrics, including but not limited to DA, Moz score, page rank, and social media reach and engagement;
- Develop, manage, and maintain our influencer database to ensure the data is always accurate and up-to-date
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- A natural communicator and connector of people and ideas
- A natural ease working with remote communication tools like email, Skype, Zoom, and others
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, with high level of American English reading, speaking, and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adjust to new priorities as required
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Independent, proactive, efficient, quick to learn, and has strong work ethic
- Extremely internet savvy and highly proficient in Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and related social media tools
- Proficient in basic MS Office applications and comfortable learning and exploring new tools as required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in influencer marketing, content marketing, social media, communications, digital marketing, or related fields
- Must live within Metro Manila, Cavite, Rizal, Bulacan or certain parts of Laguna only (Biñan, Cabuyao, Calamba, Los Baños, San Pedro and Santa Rosa).
- Must be willing to join occasional in-person meetings.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
For Windows users:
- Operating System: Windows 10 - 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500GB or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Start-up Disk Macintosh HD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum actual speed of 5MBPS.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary connection becomes spotty.
- Must have licensed MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) including Outlook.
Note: An online assessment will also be part of the recruitment process.
Status: Full Time.