Performance Marketing Programmatic Strategist
- Redwood City, CA, USA
Do you have a strong interest in Programmatic and want to join an expanding Performance Marketing team in an ever-changing marketing channel? Does programmatic advertising, being in the driver seat, and having an impact on performance while expanding your Programmatic knowledge in an eCommerce environment excite you? Balsam Brands is looking for a talented, driven individual to join our team as the Performance Marketing Programmatic Strategist.
As a Performance Marketing Programmatic Strategist, you will be responsible for managing digital advertising served on programmatic channels that will drive traffic and revenue to our Webstores. Those channels include display, video, social and connected television ads. Our ideal candidate is data-driven, loves teamwork, and can get things done independently.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with various departments to work on cross-functional projects. You will also work across geographies with our team in Manila!
The Performance Marketing Programmatic Strategist will report to the Sr. Manager of Performance Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Develop programmatic strategy for direct response marketing programs with a focus on driving incremental revenue and new customer acquisition
- Strategizing and implementing test frameworks that measure incrementality of our digital efforts
- Manage the demand-side platform and associated technology
- Perform copy, creative and landing page testing and analysis
- Optimize campaigns across connected TV, social media, display and video
- Work with the Performance Marketing team across geographies
- Use your background in the eCommerce landscape, and optimize programmatic campaigns accordingly
- Keep up to date with programmatic best practices and ad tech trends
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, managing programmatic campaigns to acquire new customers
- Experience successfully managing agencies with a hands-on approach. Ideally experience with in-house efforts on managing programmatic channels
- Technical background about tracking, and tag implementation
- Inquisitive mind and analytical approach to solving problems
- Knowledge of relevant Programmatic Display ad tech (DSPs, ad servers, preferably Google Campaign Manager and Mediamath T1)
- Demonstrated history of teamwork, including a willingness to jump in to help accomplish tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and a sense of humor
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID or Redwood City, CA
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.