Reputation Management Analyst - Manila, PH
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success. The team in the Philippines enjoy full employee benefits including mandatories (SSS, PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth), 13th month pay, healthcare coverage +2 dependents, internet subsidy (after regularization), holiday breaks, meal subsidies, company trips and other perks on top of the work-from-home setup.
Balsam International is looking for a Reputation Management Analyst who will be executing tasks and duties relating to Social Media and Reputation Management. You will be responsible for contributing towards the reputation management efforts across multiple eCommerce brands, with an understanding of Overall Reputation Management. Duties include data analysis and making recommendations based on results. The Reputation Management Analyst is a hard-working and trustworthy individual with a high level of accuracy, keen attention to detail, high standards of organization, great time management skills, and proactive communication. You will work closely with various marketing teams, eCommerce, and customer service team to integrate reputation management into all marketing/PR processes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support and run channel specific processes, with familiarity with tools is expected
- Works closely with Brand Custodians to align processes and more cohesive planning
- Management of various Social Media platforms and review sites and platforms to protect and strengthen brand reputation
- Listening to what customers and potential says about our services and products
- Includes monitoring online reviews outside of brand, including the Better Business Bureau, Yelp, Complaints Board and others
- Includes, but not limited to (replies, reactions, mentions, feedback from users) across various social networks and websites
- Looking for fresh news, updates and other material to post (e.g. Sporting events and other opportunities to promote our brands)
- Monitoring alerts for keywords around products, brands, and competitors
- Analytics and assessment
- Improving and keeping a high brand reputation rating
- Improving and keeping a high brand reputation in search results
- Increased positive involvement and responses in social networks
- Conceptualize, run, and do analysis of Reputation Management campaigns to build stronger brand reputation
- Works with other organic and paid marketing teams in formulating campaigns and strategies
- Mentoring junior team members may also be required
- Works on other marketing initiatives when needed
What you bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Has at least three (3) years of work experience in the field of PR (public relations), marketing, client relationship and customer service are required.
- Expert in marketing, reputation management, social media, and can keep abreast of the latest news and trends.
- Highly knowledgeable with social media platforms (FB, Twitter, YouTube and other) and content strategy
- Must have very high quality American English writing skills
- Strong computer literacy and ability to learn different software platforms and CRM systems – Social Studio, Salesforce, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High initiative, creative thinker, good organization skills, and keen attention to details
- Customer service oriented
- Trustworthiness and respect for confidential information
- Experience in advertising/public relations agencies and/or marketing multiple brands, is highly preferred.
Nice to have:
- Understands SEO
- Experience in other social management tools such as Hootsuite, Later, etc.
- Must live within Metro Manila, Cavite, Rizal, Bulacan or certain parts of Laguna only (Biñan, Cabuyao, Calamba, Los Baños, San Pedro and Santa Rosa).
- Must be willing to join occasional in-person meetings.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
For Windows users:
- Operating System: Windows 10 - 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500GB or higher
For MAC users:
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Start-up Disk Macintosh HD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum actual speed of 5MBPS.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary connection becomes spotty.
- Must have licensed MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) including Outlook.
Note: An online assessment will also be part of the recruitment process.
Status: Full Time.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Reputation Management Analyst is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for occasional team meetings and trainings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 5MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.