Social Media Analyst - Manila PH
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success. The team in the Philippines enjoy full employee benefits including mandatories (SSS, PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth), 13th month pay, healthcare coverage +2 dependents, internet subsidy (after regularization), holiday breaks, meal subsidies, company trips and other perks on top of the work-from-home setup.
Balsam Brands is looking for a Social Media Analyst who will be executing tasks and duties relating to Social Media and Reputation Management. You should have a deep knowledge of Social Media and Content Marketing and is responsible for the execution and implementation of these efforts across multiple eCommerce brands. The Social Media Analyst is a hard-working and trustworthy individual with a high level of accuracy, keen attention to detail, high standard of organization, great time management skills and proactive communication. You will work closely with various marketing teams, e-commerce, and customer service team to integrate reputation management into all marketing/PR processes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create, schedule and monitor social media posts for multiple brands on various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Keep up with social media and brand-appropriate topics, trends, news and blog articles to be shared internally or to our social media communities
- Support and run channel-specific processes, with familiarity with tools is expected
- Work closely with Brand Custodians to align processes and more cohesive planning
- Mentoring Junior team members may also be required
- Creates, executes and monitors social media campaigns and social media initiatives
- Works with other organic and paid marketing teams in formulating campaigns and strategies
- Analysis and Reporting
- Collects and analyzes data from social media platforms and Google Analytics
- Makes recommendations and comes up with marketing strategies based on data gathered, with guidance of the senior members
- Improves and keeps a high brand reputation rating
- Improves and keeps a high brand reputation in search results
- Increases positive involvement and responses in social networks
- Works on other marketing initiatives when needed
What you bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field preferably Marketing, Communications or related field
- Has at least three (3) years of work experience in the field of Public Relations (PR), Social Media or Digital Marketing, or Reputation Management
- Highly knowledgeable with Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and others) and content strategy
- Understands SEO or willingness to learn
- Must have very high-quality American English writing skills
- Ability to understand different brands and brand architecture, with the ability to set each other apart through language and description
- Strong computer literacy and the ability to learn different software platforms and CRM systems–Social Studio, Salesforce, etc.
- Has high initiative, creative thinker, good organizational skills, and keen attention to details
- Trustworthiness and respect for confidential information
- Experience in advertising/public relations agencies and/or marketing multiple brands is highly preferred
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and, task management applications)
Nice to have:
- Intermediate Photoshop skills
- Experience with various photo/video editing tools suh as Offeo, Canva, etc.
- Must live within Metro Manila, Cavite, Rizal, Bulacan or certain parts of Laguna only (Biñan, Cabuyao, Calamba, Los Baños, San Pedro and Santa Rosa).
- Must be willing to join occasional in-person meetings.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
For Windows users:
- Operating System: Windows 10 - 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500GB or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Start-up Disk Macintosh HD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum actual speed of 5MBPS.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary connection becomes spotty.
- Must have licensed MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) including Outlook.
Note: An online assessment will also be part of the recruitment process.
Status: Full Time.