- Redwood City, CA, USA
As our Marketplaces Manager, you will develop and implement strategies and tactics to build Balsam Brands’ presence on eCommerce marketplaces, with an emphasis on Amazon. You will have the opportunity to lead the charge on a top company priority. You’ll work across several internal functions and with external partners to optimize the marketplaces channel in a brand-consistent manner. You will operate both strategically, monitoring the evolution of the online marketplace ecosystem and tactically, executing strategies for us to be successful within our product categories. We are looking for someone who is passionate about driving results, who is a constant optimizer and consummate team player. This position reports to the EVP of Growth.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and deliver strategies to drive profitable sales through the marketplaces channel. Set annual goals and growth objectives, in conjunction with other company initiatives
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts to support marketplaces initiatives, including Creative, Product Development, Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Finance, Technology and eCommerce
- Develop and implement regular reporting related to revenue, growth opportunities and other relevant metrics including product performance and competitive listings. Develops action plans to improve results
- Optimize product pages to provide the best possible customer experience in alignment with our own direct .com sites
- Maintain accuracy, integrity, and quality of Product Detail Pages. Oversee the product catalog and perform ongoing analysis. Maximize the availability and visibility of our products across marketplaces
- Monitor and make pricing recommendations and updates on all marketplaces as needed
- Analyze search positioning with top keywords and improve ranking
- Ensure that all compliance related content and certificates are in place and accurate
- As marketplace relationships and ecosystems evolve, keep up with industry trends and optimizations to lead enhancement our brands’ competitiveness
- Launch new marketplaces as company priorities evolve
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience on Amazon marketplaces is preferred, either through agency or in-house role
- Understanding and working experience with Amazon Seller Central; experience optimizing product detail pages including titles, key features & enhanced brand content/A+ content
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce and Site Merchandising
- Passion for marketplaces, trend knowledge
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative, team-oriented
- Detail oriented, relentless optimizer
- Ability to work autonomously, self-motivated
- Flexibility; prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Experience reporting and analyzing data
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID or Redwood City, CA
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.