- Boise, ID, USA
What happens between when a customer clicks “Buy” and the order shows up on their doorstep? How did the product made in Europe get to our American warehouse? If you want to be one of the people behind that eCommerce magic, we invite you to apply for this role.
As Operations Analyst, you will learn what it takes to successfully manage the operations of a portfolio of growing eCommerce brands. You will act as the point-person within several operational processes and will support the Operations Team with on-going projects. A successful candidate is curious and often finds themselves as the person at the table asking “why?” or “is there a better way?”.
The Operations Analyst will also have the opportunity to collaborate with various departments and work on cross-functional projects. Whether it is communicating inventory or helping the customer success team track down an order, you will partner with multiple functions throughout Balsam Brands.
The Operations Analyst will report to the Operations Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Use technology to facilitate the movement of orders and inventory
- Learn how to monitor supply chain and financial metrics to optimize the costs and experience of shipping to customer
- Work with supply chain, customer service, internal cross-functional partners and external vendors
- Partner with remote teams across geographies using a variety of technology
- Participate in making process improvements and solving operational challenges
- Become an expert in various operational processes such as handling the portfolio of shipping service providers for different product categories and markets, supporting customer service needs and ensuring that inventory counts are consistent between internal systems and warehouses
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, preferably in Business, Economics, Engineering, and/or Supply Chain
- Entry level applicants encouraged; retail or eCommerce experience a bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated history of teamwork, including a willingness to jump in to help accomplish tasks
- Inquisitive mind and analytical approach to solving problems
- A sharp eye for the detail
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel; ability to learn software programs.
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.