- Boise, ID, USA
Are you a technical problem-solver who enjoys investigating new, out-of-the-box ways to make emails more engaging? Do you enjoy setting up workflows and A/B tests, reviewing results, and taking initiative to make campaigns better with the knowledge gained? Are you passionate about making the Balsam Brands customer experience best in class within the marketplace? If so, then you should join our dynamic, growing team at Balsam Brands as an Email Developer.
As an Email Developer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of our email marketing campaigns. You will be accountable for building out deployments, designing customer journey flows, setting up A/B tests, and scheduling deployments. We will expect you to build your technical skills as a part of a broader effort to use data to better understand and speak to our customers.
This position reports to the Senior CRM Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the end-to-end execution of our email campaigns, including setup, QA, testing, list segmentation, and deployment
- Code responsive HTML/CSS email templates to be compatible with different email clients, browsers, and mobile devices
- Develop rule-based email templates that integrate personalized dynamic content elements
- Build and optimize customer email journeys to increase engagement with the brand and drive conversion
- Analyze metrics and test results and proactively communicate your learnings to the broader team
- Propose new A/B tests to improve our KPI’s
- Identify weaknesses and gaps in current processes and help develop solutions
You’ll be successful if you:
- Can adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Are confident building emails from scratch
- Are a quick learner with a genuine interest in improving email performance through a data-driven approach
- Are a self-starter who’s able to prioritize and manage multiple projects, take initiative and work collaboratively
- Are a hard worker who is driven to solve problems
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; and/or 1+ years of relevant experience, preferably with an eCommerce brand
- Proficient in HTML
- Ability to work with a major email service provider (ESP) to set up and manage both one-off marketing and lifecycle campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that bridge technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated commitment to accuracy and thoroughness
- Knowledge of email design best practices is preferred
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.