eCommerce Merchandising Analyst
- Boise, ID, USA
As eCommerce Merchandising Analyst, you will get the opportunity to plan and bring to life onsite experiences that inspire shoppers and drive sales for Balsamhill.com. You will partner with cross-functional teammates in Marketing, Merchandising, Design, UI/UX, Project Management, Customer Service, and Development to ensure seasonal strategies are successfully implemented onto the website to create a pleasant and frictionless customer experience. Additionally, you will determine how to merchandise new products on our website to ensure their success, collaborating with cross-functional partners to turn your plan into reality. You will develop and use big picture thinking, while also focusing on pinpoint execution and performance analysis, to bring our eCommerce Merchandising forward.
We are looking for someone who is strong in critical thinking, problem solving, project management, and operates with a customer-centric mentality with a keen attention to detail. Our ideal candidate has 1+ years of experience; we are also open to entry-level candidates who are excited about the eCommerce industry and eager to learn.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in integrated seasonal planning process with cross-functional partners to support brand strategy definition and alignment of implementation activities
- Develop merchandising plans for various onsite content regions including site navigation, landing pages, homepage, product pages and more, to support new assortment and project strategies
- Collaborate with the creative team to determine photo and video needs to support merchandising of assortment
- Collaborate with the web operations and development teams to define clear project timelines and deliverables, and write user stories that support the execution of merchandising plans on time and as intended
- Partner with the paid and organic marketing teams to ensure user experience is consistent and on-brand across all touchpoints throughout the user journey. Identify opportunities for teams to more closely partner on projects and take the lead on making them a reality
- Align with business management to ensure promotional messaging is clear and consistent throughout end-to-end user journey
- Understand and use backend website tools to manage site pages and structures. Resolve small backend issues related to item setup, content management system, images, and user navigation
- Analyze online merchandising and product performance
- Partner with cross-functional teams to work on continual process improvements
- Other duties as necessary
You’ll be successful if:
- You can combine creativity/visual skills and analytics
- You are proactive and resourceful
- You can work well independently but also within a team
- You enjoy problem solving
- You are a strong internal partner in working with multiple geos
- You can juggle multiple projects at once
- You are detail oriented
What you bring to the table:
- A passion for eCommerce and understanding customers
- A strong academic background
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience (Excel, PPT, Word, Teams, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge of SEO and paid marketing channels a plus
- Experience with analytics suites a plus
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.