- Boise, ID, USA
Balsam Brands is looking for a passionate, dynamic Recruiting Analyst to drive Balsam recruiting from beginning-to-end, delivering a candidate experience which reflects our unique Balsam culture. You will learn from and work within our Recruiting Team to understand and execute the nuts and bolts of Balsam’s recruiting process. You will find and identify talented individuals to join our team, while always striving to improve our candidate experience and employer brand.
Our ideal candidate will be proactive, organized in a fast-paced environment, an excellent communicator, and have an eye for process improvement.
The Recruiting Analyst will report to our Recruiting Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Effectively learn and execute Balsam Brands’ short and long term hiring strategies as a full-cycle recruiter
- Provide a positive and professional experience for all candidates that reflects the Balsam culture
- Serve as Balsam Brands' recruiting ambassador in Boise and at recruiting events
- Organize our interview process, which includes:
- Collaborating with hiring managers and interviewers across Balsam offices
- Sourcing, reviewing resumes, screening and scheduling interviews for qualified candidates
- Conducting phone, video and in-person interviews
- Developing interview questions that are appropriate and insightful for each role
- Facilitating interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Conducting reference checks, as needed
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with partners at nationwide colleges and universities, staffing/recruiting agencies, labor departments, and other organizations
- Support the recruiting process by aiding in scheduling phone, video, and onsite interviews
- Coordinate candidate travel logistics and manage expenses
- Learn to work within and improve our suite of Recruiting Software and tools (SmartRecruiters, LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Think outside-the-box to improve the Balsam employer brand and recruiting processes
- Other tasks and projects, as needed
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year experience in a Recruiting related position
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong prioritization skills & ability to move multiple projects forward simultaneously
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Strong relationship building skills
- Flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and recruiting landscape
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.