Sales/Stock Associate ($17 - 18/hr, Temporary Position)
- Burlingame, CA, USA
Balsam Hill is the leading retailer of high-end artificial Christmas trees and holiday decorations. We are looking to add enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to join our team of Sales/Stock Associates for this holiday season!
Note: This is a part-time/full-time seasonal position through January 17th, 2020. Hourly rate range is $17 - 18/hour.
What you’ll do:
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting our customers in choosing the perfect Christmas tree
- Go above and beyond in getting customers excited about having a Balsam Hill Christmas
- Accurately complete transactions through the Balsam Hill website and with the use of apps like Square
- Restock merchandise as needed and perform other daily duties routine to retail
What you bring to the table:
- Great sales skills! Retail sales experience a strong plus
- Detail-oriented and an excellent problem solver
- Learn quickly about Balsam Hill’s products and daily store operations through the provided training
- Proactive mindset with proven ability to follow directions and work with minimum supervision
- Communicate well with others and be a team player
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Proficiency with iPads
- Preferred: availability during evenings, weekends through Jan. 17, 2020
Physical requirements include:
- Regularly assemble and disassemble Christmas trees and other decorations
- Wrap and package trees into boxes/storage bags and assist in loading items into customers’ vehicles
- Regularly lift and or move items up to forty pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move items more than forty pounds with other employees
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands
Location: The retail store is located at 1561 Adrian Road, Burlingame, CA (walking distance to Millbrae BART/Caltrain station).
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.