Loyalty Supervisor - Manila, PH
- Manila, NCR, Philippines
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam Brands is looking for Loyalty Supervisors (LS) to join our seasonal Customer Success Team in the Philippines. They will be responsible for ensuring that service levels are met and excellent customer service is delivered through email and live chat support. Our ideal candidates must have strong leadership skills, robust customer service background, excellent attention to detail, impeccable English communication skills, positive attitude, solid analytical capabilities, and a fast, proactive learner’s attitude. They will report to the Customer Service Lead.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee a team of 8-10 Customer Loyalty Specialists (CLSs).
- Manage individual and team performance through real-time support, constant feedback and coaching to meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Effectively handle and resolve the trickiest emails and escalated cases by representing the brand and its values to meet the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) via Salesforce.
- Handle support queues to ensure that cases are addressed and/ or endorsed to appropriate team in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Communicate with colleagues to ensure customer issues are resolved appropriately and operations are running smoothly.
- Understand company policies and procedures, as well as cascade in-season operational changes.
- Ensure accurate and real-time updates of cases and know when to escalate to de-escalate.
- Provide Customer Loyalty Specialists (CLSs) feedback when necessary.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as directed.
What you bring to the table:
- At least two (2) years of College Education.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience in Customer Service, writing, corporate communications or business correspondence.
- Background in customer service environment is highly preferred.
- Excellent command of the English language is required, including grammatical accuracy.
- Comfortable in working remotely using CRM and online communication tools.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office programs. Must be able to present and understand information in various documents and spreadsheets.
- Ability to think creatively in solving problems and making judgment calls when necessary.
- Excellent time and people management skills.
- Assures confidentiality and security of all company files and information.
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to coach and mentor Customer Loyalty Specialists (CLSs) as well as receiving feedback constructively and incorporate into his/her work.
- Experience with an e-Commerce company is a plus, but not required.
- Must live within Metro Manila, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Pampanga and Rizal areas only.
- Must be willing to receive a 5-day paid in-person training (will take place in September 2-6, 2019) in Ortigas and other in-person training/meetings when necessary.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
For Windows users:
- OS: Windows 7 – 64 bit or higher
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core with 2.0 GHZ up, Intel Core i3 or better
- Working MS Office 365 or any version
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Storage: 128 SSD or 250GB HDD or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: Intel Core i3/i5/M series
- Updated Mac OS
- Working MS Office 365 or any version
- Memory: 4GB or higher
- Storage: 128GB or higher for SSD, 250GB+ for HDD
- Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum actual speed of 5MBPS. Proof of subscription will be required.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary connection becomes spotty. (Pocket Wi-Fi and Mobile hotspot with at least 5MBPS).
- Must have contingency plans in the event of any power outage or related circumstances.
- Must be willing and able to work mostly on the graveyard shift, shifting schedules or a fixed schedule and amenable to changes in work schedules depending on business needs. Shift adjustment requests will not be accommodated.
- Must not have any planned trips or long vacations between September 2019 to January 2020 especially during the holidays.
Note: Online assessments will also be part of the recruitment process.
Status: This is a contractual, home-based job that requires a scheduled eight (8) hours of full-time, dedicated work daily, five days a week. Paid overtime may be required. If performance is up to standard, the contract will be effective from September 2, 2019 to January 17, 2020.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Loyalty Supervisor is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 5 MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly, so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.