Content Promotional Strategist
- Boise, ID, USA
Are you a highly creative individual looking to join a fun, close knit team? Balsam Brands is looking for a Content Promotional Strategist who will be responsible for developing and executing promotional marketing strategies in support of content and organic marketing goals and initiatives. You will be an expert at promotion of multi-media content across various channels and be working cross-functionally and cross-geographically to understand the full scope and execution requirements of medium to large scale promotional strategies.
The Content Promotional Strategist specializes in content marketing best practices. S/he is a hard-working, organized, and trustworthy individual with a high level of accountability, accuracy, and emotional intelligence. S/he brings a positive attitude and proactive communication practices to the role.
The Content Promotional Strategist will report to the Content Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Execution of strategic content promotional projects provided by managers in our Boise and Redwood City office locations
- Research, development, and execution of additional content marketing strategies to meet the goals of Content, Organic Marketing, and the greater company
- Represent and participate on content marketing project initiatives with our team in Manila
- Project management of cross-functional strategies to ensure all tasks and deliverables are met
- Coordinate with other teams as required by functional responsibilities
- Track deliverables and ensure the productivity, quality, and deadlines are met
- Train and mentor team members with regards to best practices and trends around promotion and content types best suited for the high or niche reach
- Regularly report and make recommendations based on competitive analysis and new opportunities
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 2+ year(s) experience in content marketing
- Strong understanding of content promotional strategies and creative approaches to meet goals
- Understanding of content marketing from a high level and success metrics
- Understanding of how to drive both brand awareness and brand loyalty
- Strong ability to manage projects and task flow
- Ability to customize language and content to uphold the tone and values of various brands
- Basic understanding of how to optimize content with SEO and Content Marketing best practices
- Strong communication skills – must be a proactive communicator
- Strong computer literacy and ability to learn different software platforms
- Experience in organic marketing, social media, content marketing preferred
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.