Junior Video Editor
- Boise, ID, USA
We are looking for a hard-working and self-motivated Junior Video Editor to join our team! This will be an integral role as we continue to grow our in-house Video Team. As Junior Video Editor, you will be responsible for maintaining our video library, logging footage, and editing all digital content. You’ll get the opportunity to work alongside the Video Team to learn and contribute to pre-production needs and create compelling brand stories.
The Junior Video Editor will report into our Senior Production Manager.
What you’ll do:
Ensure the highest quality of all in-house video needs by:
- Working collaboratively with the Video Team to edit all video content
- Logging video footage data
- Maintaining our file management system to ensure assets are organized and easily accessible
- Assisting in pre-production needs (shotlist, storyboard, etc.)
- Helping to document post-production workflow
- Creating metadata and library of all footage
- Assisting with production needs (lighting, product setup, shot count, etc.)
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience editing video, which can include experience obtained in school
- Familiarity with the whole Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly skilled using Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Proficiency using Final Cut Pro a plus
- Clear communicator with a passion for learning and partnering
- Highly organized team player who is self-motivated and takes initiative
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree a plus, but not required
- Can lift up to 40 lbs.
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit your cover letter, portfolio and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.