eCommerce Sales & Pricing Analyst
- Dublin, Ireland
Balsam Brands is looking for a talented, driven individual to join our eCommerce team. This person must have a passion for taking initiative, learning, collaborating, and making a difference to achieve results. This position combines both analysis and creativity in a fun and well-balanced work environment. As part of the eCommerce Business Management team, you will have a broad range of functional responsibilities and will collaborate with various other cross-functional teams. Through a deep understanding of the business and our broader company context, a successful Ecommerce Sales & Pricing Analyst will support our eCommerce brands to achieve greater profitability through revenue growth and cost optimization.
To be successful, you must be a fast learner, are able to analyze ecommerce sales and performance data and compile actionable conclusions, and are able to work well independently and as a part of a team. You will collaborate on multiple projects at once, maintain a big-picture mindset while paying close attention to details, think creatively, and have fun while working! Our ideal candidate is someone who is motivated by challenges and is both a leader and a doer – someone who gets energized by both setting direction and making things happen in the trenches.
The Ecommerce Sales & Pricing Analyst will report to the Senior Business Management Strategist.
What you will do:
- Conduct performance analysis on our marketing channels, websites and products. Analyse our success on KPIs such as revenue, conversion, margin, average selling price and more using our reporting tools and pricing models.
- Communicate your findings to the other functions and team members to capture business opportunities
- Use robust excel models to determine product prices by considering production and other costs to determine ideal price point to optimize profit
- Track financial performance against our goals including revenue gross profit margin, and discounts
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to understand and identify opportunities for revenue and profit growth
- Support the Merchandising, Localisation and Inventory Planning teams in ensuring website product, content and merchandising is accurate, relevant and up to date
- Support Marketing projects by tracking Key Performance Indicators, and coordination of key activities
- Become a brand expert; supporting creation of a center of excellence for online customers as well as acting as an internal resource for brand-related inquiries
- Additional projects as assigned
- Occasional travel within Europe and US
What you will bring to the table:
- Strong analytical skills with experience in using website sales data effectively in making decisions
- Strong math skills and the ability to see trends and patterns
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications including experience in using Excel functionality e.g. formulae, pivot tables
- Experience in analytics suites, such as Google Analytics, SSRS, Power BI is a plus
- Fluency in English a must, another European Language is a plus
- Consumer-centric mindset
- Strong organization capabilities with ability to appropriately self-prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail and teamwork skills
- Eagerness to take initiative and consistently exceed expectations
- Willingness to jump in to help accomplish tasks across many areas
- Eagerness to learn, inquisitive mind, motivated self-starter
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to travel freely within Europe and US
Education & Experience:
- Business, Economics or Mathematics-based degree or equivalent work experience
- One-year experience in a digital marketing, eCommerce, or similar position
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/balsambrands
Location: Dublin, IE
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter your favourite restaurant or type of food.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.