Assistant Office Manager
- Boise, ID, USA
We are looking for a talented, fun individual to join our unique culture of teamwork, collaboration, and fun! As a Balsam Brands Assistant Office Manager, you will provide important administrative support to help the office run efficiently. You will assist with a variety of tasks related to organization and communication, including managing Microsoft Outlook calendars on a regular basis and scheduling meetings with internal and external partners.
We are looking for someone who is extremely detail oriented and a great multi-tasker. Communication skills, both written and verbal, are paramount. You will be the “go-to” person for any office needs, and will wear many hats while providing assistance across the organization. You will assist individuals throughout many parts of the organization, and will be a critical part of the team.
What you’ll do:
Front Desk Reception
- Welcome guests to Balsam Brands, serving as office ambassador for external visitors
- Process outgoing shipments and handling of incoming mail and packages
- Field inbound telephone calls
- Conduct other administrative duties tied to front-desk reception such as faxing, filing and word processing
- Organize and manage catering for office lunches, holiday parties, birthdays, and other team events
- Procure event supplies (food, beverage, decorations, etc) as needed
- Serve as point person with facilities contractors for repairs/replacement of office supplies, etc.
- Manage office equipment and supplies; set up new employees with office keys and parking permits
- Oversee vendor relationships and service providers, including printers, alarm and security systems, and sound systems
- General office organization and tidiness including management of the office kitchen and common spaces
Administrative Assistance (as needed over time):
- Calendaring, travel, correspondence, scanning, printing, and photocopying
- Production and editing of internal meeting material such as PowerPoint presentations
- Serve as go-to expert with teleconference tool, Zoom
- Assistance with other projects as needed
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 1 year work experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook required
- Resourcefulness and initiative
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to accept additional responsibilities and assist others as needed
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.