eCommerce Business Strategist
- Boise, ID, USA
As an eCommerce Business Strategist at Balsam Brands, you will be responsible for the analysis, reporting and execution of the pricing strategy in support of the overall brand’s financial goals and objectives. You will use your strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve business problems, provide recommendations that drive strategic priorities, and have a direct impact to the bottom line financials of a fast-growing organization.
What you’ll do:
- Create pricing plans and execute to optimize revenue, margin, and product sell-through
- Analyze and monitor business, inventory and website KPIs, provide insights and recommendations to improve performance
- Establish pricing and promotional strategy
- Assist with business reviews, perform analysis and make recommendations for eCommerce financial performance
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional teams
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in pricing, finance or business analysis
- E-commerce, retail or B2C experiences preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze large amounts of data and draw clear, actionable insights
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organized
- Business acumen, good understanding of business performance KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and a self-starter, can roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with web analytics and data visualization tools, such as Google Analytics, PowerBI, or Tableau is a plus
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to re-imagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.