eCommerce Brand Analyst
- Boise, ID, USA
Balsam Brands is looking for a talented and driven individual to join our eCommerce team. This person must have a passion for taking initiative, learning, project managing, collaborating, creating digital user experiences and taking a proactive approach to achieve results. This position combines both analysis and creativity in a fun and well-balanced work environment. As part of the eCommerce Brand Management team, you will have a broad range of functional responsibilities and will collaborate with various functional teams. Through a deep understanding of the business and our broader company context, a successful Brand Analyst will support eCommerce brands to achieve greater profitability through revenue growth and optimized user experiences while keeping cost and operational optimizations top of mind.
To be successful, you must be a fast learner, possess the ability to analyze data and compile actionable conclusions, and are able to work well independently in addition to acting a key partner of both functional brand brand-specific teams. You will oversee multiple projects at once, maintain a big-picture mindset while paying close attention to details, think creatively, and have fun while working! Our ideal candidate is someone who is motivated by challenges and is both a leader and a doer – someone who gets energized by both setting direction and making things happen in the trenches.
The eCommerce Brand Analyst will report to the eCommerce Brand Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct business performance analysis and communicate your findings to the other functions and relevant stakeholders to capture business opportunities as well as highlight performance wins.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand and identify opportunities to improve the online user experience that add customer value while aligning to company initiatives; ensuring website content is accurate, relevant and accurate.
- Use of Excel models to determine product prices by considering production and other costs to determine ideal price point to optimize profit.
- Become a brand expert; creating a center of excellence for online customers as well as acting as a key internal resource for brand-related inquiries.
- Document process how-tos for knowledge share across stakeholders and geos. Act as a training lead for disseminating information and garnering team support for end-to-end project execution.
- Hands-on content management of multiple webstores, including product on-boarding and lifecycle management, categorization and taxonomy and ongoing optimization updates.
- Identify, recommend and execute strategic merchandising opportunities in the onsite user experience including banner placements, product cross-sells, product categorization, company value proposition, landing page user experiences and more.
- Act as key stakeholder in campaign definition and cadence; offering strategic insights into promotional and coupon performance as it relates to customer benefit coupled with bottom line results.
- Additional projects as assigned
What you bring to the table:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to see trends and patterns and use data effectively in making decisions
- Proven ability to quickly get up to speed with tools and processes with an aptitude for identifying and spearheading integration opportunities not yet capitalized
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills with ability to appropriately self-prioritize work
- Strong project management and teamwork skills
- Eagerness to take initiative and consistently exceed expectations with a positive attitude
- Consumer-centric mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Basic SEO knowledge is a plus
- Experience in analytics suites, such as Google Analytics, SSRS, Power BI a plus, but not required
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum one-year experience in a digital marketing, or similar, position
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.