Technical Project Coordinator
- Boise, ID, USA
As Technical Project Coordinator, you will join Balsam Brands’ talented and growing Project Management team. You will partner with our Technical Team and collaborate with other cross-functional teams to deliver on-time, quality releases using Agile methodology and supporting internal processes.
A successful candidate is self-motivated, proactive, and has exceptional project management skills. S/he has strong communication skills, is comfortable working with teammates across levels and disciplines, and is passionate about cultivating his/her skills in Agile and overall project management.
The Technical Project Coordinator will report to the Agile Project Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Agile Project Manager to support Balsam software development teams and processes using Scrum/Agile practices
- Track the day-to-day progress of project activity
- Monitor and report project progress, issues, and risks
- Schedule and facilitate meetings to gather requirements, drive progress, and resolve roadblocks
- Manage project timelines and milestones to ensure on-time product releases
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Work and communicate with key Business Stakeholders, Business Analysts, and Executive Sponsors
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, preferably in an eCommerce setting
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience using project management techniques, preferably Scrum and/or Agile methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strategic mindset – ability to investigate and understand issues from many perspectives
- Flexible attitude – willing and able to adjust focus based on changing priorities and circumstances
- Proficiency with JIRA or other related task management software is a plus
- Experience in any part of the software development life cycle is a plus
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.