Performance Marketing Analyst
- Boise, ID, USA
Balsam Brands is looking for an individual who will be responsible for supporting marketing initiatives. As a Performance Marketing Analyst you will have keen attention to details, proficiency in Excel, excellent organization and communication skills, and prior experience with day to day analysis, and performance evaluation. Our ideal candidate will be goal-oriented, have strong attention to detail and work well individually as well as in a team environment.
As a Performance Marketing Analyst for PPC for Balsam Brands, you will get the opportunity manage all aspects of our day-to-day paid search campaigns including: strategy development, implementation, monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on performance. The Performance Marketing Analyst will work with the Performance Marketing team across the company’s locations in the United States, United Kingdom and the Philippines. The ideal candidate is results-driven, analytically focused, and able to work both independently and as a part of a team. You will analyze marketplace data to inform strategic decisions regarding product inventory availability and placement, and the top performing products that are profitable for our business. Finally, you will collaborate with the affiliate team to support profitability and margin targets by analyzing coupon and product performance.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze real-time pay per click performance using a variety of analytical tools to optimize accounts and to drive revenue growth
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum profit in paid search campaigns on Google, Bing and Yahoo!
- Analyze historical performance data using Excel to craft and execute future marketing strategies that impact the overall business
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices, and apply relevant learning to work
- Evaluate current tools and set up to make recommendations for future implementations including leading the process of finding new tools if necessary
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in data analysis, report creation, data visualization for function manager
- Academic coursework in Quantitative Business Analysis, Business Economics, Financial Analysis, Financial Accounting, Modeling and Decision Analysis
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as proficiency in MS Excel (especially PivotTables)
- Understanding of e-commerce metrics (CPC, conversion rate, bounce rate, quality score, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of internet advertising technology (AdWords, cookies, tagging etc.) as well as of webmaster tools (Google Analytics etc.)
- Work experience in a start-up and/or e-commerce company
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.