- Boise, ID, USA
As a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Analyst you will shape our growing customer lifecycle marketing programs. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a passionate team who is dedicated to making the Balsam Brands customer experience best in class within the marketplace.
As a CRM Analyst you will assist in the development and management of our catalog and email calendars across a portfolio of brands. You will help analyze catalog and email results, identify weaknesses, and help develop solutions on how to optimize campaigns going forward. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate on cross-functional projects and present learnings to team members.
If you have excellent organizational skills, a desire to learn, and a can-do attitude, this is a great opportunity for you.
This position will report to the Senior CRM Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Assist team members in planning, management, and execution of catalog and email marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with site managers and marketing teams to align campaign strategy, messaging, and promotions across all channels
- Work closely with vendors to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Stay on top of industry trends, best practices, technologies, and competitive landscape to share with various team members
- Help analyze catalog and email results as needed
What you will bring to the table:
- 1+ years' experience marketing experience, eCommerce experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism, or Advertising preferred
- Experience interpreting data with tools such as Google Analytics, Excel is a plus
- Strong desire to learn, matched with the ability to apply new concepts quickly and effectively
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage various requests from different teams, while meeting project deadlines and demonstrating a commitment to accuracy and thoroughness
- Verbal and written communication skills that bridge technical and non-technical audiences
- Basic HTML skills are a plus
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.