- Redwood City, CA, USA
As a Merchandise Coordinator, you will work closely with our Merchants, primarily supporting the décor assortment for our flagship brand, Balsam Hill. In addition, you will be the main point of contact for our cross-functional teams managing the data and process for an on-time, successful launch of our décor products. Our ideal candidate thrives within a fast-pasted, evolving environment, and will provide support to our merchant team.
The Merchandise Coordinator will report into our Senior Merchant.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and maintain seasonal line lists and Product Information Forms (PIFs), and manage product details, target costs, retail prices, and estimated margins
- Communicate as needed with agents and vendors on behalf of the Merchant Team regarding project and sample status, costing/PIF, and packaging/labeling needs
- Oversee and organize all aspects of new décor product information, ensuring cross-functional teams have access to, and understanding of, relevant product information for successful launch
- Review and analyze product information data from vendors to ensure accuracy
- Maintain data integrity and accuracy of new and old products via PIF; communicate any changes to all relevant cross-functional teams
- Track and open packages of samples; coordinate movement of merchandise to sample rooms; maintain organization of sample room
- Assist with catalog pagination process, and manage photo sample process
- Assist with proofing catalog and marketing content, to ensure data for both new and old products is accurate
- Assist with other merchandising duties as needed
- General administrative duties
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Opportunity for growth into category management, depending on experience
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in merchandising a plus, but not necessary
- Exceptional ability to organize and oversee tasks and projects
- Intermediate to advanced skills using MS Excel
- Structured thinking and problem solving
- Passion for efficiency, processes, and data organization
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace, often-changing environment required
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Redwood City, CA
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.