Junior Creative Project Manager
- Boise, ID, USA
As Junior Creative Project Manager, you will join Balsam Brands’ talented Project Management Team as the point person for our Creative Team. You will ensure on-time, quality deliverables by setting and managing timelines, refining processes, and partnering with cross-functional teams.
A successful candidate will be exceptional at project management and problem solving. S/he is interested in tackling the challenges of a growing eCommerce company, would enjoy learning to work with cross-functional teams, and is passionate about cultivating his/her process improvement abilities.
The Junior Creative Project Manager will report to the Senior Process & Project Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and organize all aspects of the Creative Team’s workflow, from inception to execution, including: scoping the size and complexity of requests, determining priorities, creating and managing timelines/milestones, and coordinating with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
- Manage production of integrated creative projects for web design, photography, and videography, ensuring output meets business objectives and budget requirements
- Prepare and deliver status updates to all Creative and cross-functional team members
- Proactively identify and prioritize risks, creating plans to resolve each without impact to the overall projects
- Create high-level, detailed schedules and timelines to ensure quality, on-time deliverables
- Consistently work to improve the Creative Team’s processes, tools, documentation, asset management, etc. to ensure the team is working at optimum efficiency and happiness
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of workflow process documentation, ensuring cross-functional teams have access to and understanding of relevant training materials
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Other duties as needed
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ years of digital creative project management experience in a B2C (preferred) or B2B eCommerce company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Extraordinary ability to actively organize and oversee tasks and projects
- Structured thinking and problem solving
- Passion for efficiency, processes, and data organization
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative contributor who can work independently with little supervision
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter, resume and any relevant work samples and/or portfolio. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.