CRM Data Analyst – Manila, PH
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success. The team in the Philippines enjoy full employee benefits including mandatories (SSS, PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth), 13th month pay, healthcare coverage + 2 dependents, internet subsidy (after regularization), holiday breaks, meal subsidies, company trips and other perks on top of the work-from-home setup.
Balsam International is looking for a CRM Data Analyst who will be responsible for helping to understand, leverage and visualize the data in our data warehouse. This person will do this by working with the Marketing Department to create reports that help inform business decisions. They will partner with their CRM teammates to create efficient, repeatable and secure data processes. This person will also deliver data to both internal and external partners, while at the same time educating these partners about our data.
• Work with the Marketing Data team to clean and refine data from Microsoft SQL Server Databases
• Partner with the CRM team to preform ad-hoc customer data analysis
• Clean then upsert data into our data warehouse
• Collect and send out data sets from a variety of sources to several third party vendors
• Build out and QA reports in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Build out and QA reports and dashboards within Microsoft Power BI
• Collect and organize incoming reporting requests
• Create documentation for data structures, report definitions and reporting processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, or Computer Programming
• 1-3 years of experience in SQL, Microsoft SQL Server experience a plus
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Query
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools, specific experience in Power BI a plus
• Strong work ethic and positivity.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability and Desire to learn new technologies
• Strong attention to detail when identifying data relationships, data discrepancies, and improper data hygiene
• Data Analytic experience in Python or R is not required but is a strong plus
• Experience with Google Analytics
- Must live within Metro Manila, Cavite, Rizal, Bulacan or certain parts of Laguna only (Biñan, Cabuyao, Calamba, Los Baños, San Pedro and Santa Rosa).
- Must be willing to join occasional in-person meetings.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
For Windows users:
- OS: Windows 7 – 64 bit or better
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500GB or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Start-up Disk Macintosh HD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum actual speed of 5MBPS.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary connection becomes spotty.
- Must have licensed MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) including Outlook.
Status: Full Time.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Jr. Reputation Management Analyst is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 5MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in person meetings from time to time.