Influencer Marketing Specialist - Manila, PH
- Manila, NCR, ph
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success. The team in the Philippines enjoy full employee benefits including mandatories (SSS, PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth), 13th month pay, healthcare coverage + 2 dependents, internet subsidy (after regularization), holiday breaks, meal subsidies, company trips and other perks on top of the work-from-home setup.
Balsam International is looking for an Influencer Marketing Specialist to help develop, implement, and optimize influencer campaigns as part of our Organic Marketing initiatives. They will communicate daily with our Manila and US-based teams, and play a key role in the success of our projects and e-Commerce websites.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with the Organic Marketing Team and cross-functional teams to plan, implement, and assess influencer campaigns and other initiatives.
- Contribute to ideation and brainstorming themes for marketing calendars, including creation of proposals with timelines and budgets.
- Manage influencer relationships, including selection vetting, and regular communications.
- Manage Brand Ambassador relationships, including scheduling blog posts, coordinating campaign participation, updating product inventory, and facilitating regular meetings.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings (virtual and in-person) for updates, feedback, and best practices.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in influencer marketing, social media, communications, digital marketing, or related fields.
- Excellent organization and collaboration skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; must be personable yet persistent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adjust to new priorities as required.
- Must be proficient in basic MS Office applications and comfortable learning and exploring new tools as required.
- Proactive, efficient, quick to learn, and has strong work ethic.
- Comfortable in working through tasks via electronic means (email, chat, and task management applications).
- Experience working with influencers through campaigns, guest posts, product reviews, or content creation.
- Must live within Metro Manila, Cavite, Rizal, Bulacan or certain parts of Laguna only (Biñan, Cabuyao, Calamba, Los Baños, San Pedro and Santa Rosa).
- Must be willing to join occasional in-person meetings.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
For Windows users:
- OS: Windows 7 – 64 bit or better
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500GB or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Start-up Disk Macintosh HD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Must have a backup laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum actual speed of 5MBPS.
- Must have a backup internet connection of the same speed, if the primary connection becomes spotty.
- Must have licensed MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) including Outlook.
Note: An online assessment will also be part of the recruitment process.
Status: Full Time.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Influencer Marketing Specialist is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 5MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.