Recruiting Administrative Assistant
- Boise, ID, USA
We are looking for a talented individual to join our unique culture of teamwork, collaboration, and fun! As Recruiting Administrative Assistant, you will provide important administrative support to help the Recruiting Team run efficiently. You will own the administrative and support aspects of interview scheduling and coordination to deliver best-in-class candidate experience initiatives. You will learn from and work within our dynamic Recruiting Team to understand and execute the nuts and bolts of Balsam’s recruiting processes. You will get the opportunity to collaborate with hiring teams and interviewers to deliver a candidate experience which reflects our unique Balsam culture.
Our ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented, proactive, and organized. Communication skills, both written and verbal, are paramount. S/he functions well in a fast-paced environment, can manage multiple priorities, and has an eye for process improvement.
The Recruiting Administrative Assistant will report to the Recruiting Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Support the recruiting process by scheduling phone, video, and on-site interviews
- Coordinate candidate travel logistics and manage expenses
- Serve as liaison for candidates interviewing on-site to ensure a friendly and welcoming experience
- Establish strong working partnerships with internal hiring teams and recruiting team members
- Work with like-minded individuals who are passionate and energized about building the Balsam team
- Assist with improving the Balsam employer brand and recruiting processes
- Assist the Admin and People teams with special projects or tasks on occasion
You’ll be successful if:
- You like to think ‘outside-of-the-box’
- You are motivated by team and relationship building
- Organization and fine-tuned details are of utmost importance to you
- You have a customer-service oriented mentality
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ year experience as an Executive or Administrative Assistant, Recruiting Assistant; or comparable scheduling experience
- A knack for coordinating schedules of very busy people to ensure a smooth candidate experience
- Resourcefulness and adaptability:
- You are game for a dynamically changing and sometimes ambiguous environment
- You embrace evolving priorities and shift gears easily and often
- You work efficiently with minimal guidance
- Exceptionally strong organization and time management skills, dependability, and follow-through
- Strong communication (verbal, written) and interpersonal skills (high EQ!)
- Exceptional ability to interface with all levels of the team and range of external partners
- Can-do and positive attitude: you are welcoming, considerate, resourceful, tech-savvy, and quick on your feet!
- Experience with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.