eCommerce Site Manager
- Boise, ID, USA
As the eCommerce Site Manager for Balsam Living you will serve as the project lead for all website development projects. You’ll coordinate the implementation of promotional activities, merchandizing plans, and site technical updates to meet business goals. We are looking for someone who is strong at project management and analyzing data and taking action based on conclusions. This position reports to the VP of Balsam Living.
What you’ll do:
- Gather and document business requirements from business and technical owners for projects and recommend solutions, implementation plans, and budgets based on requirements to business owners.
- Oversee project development and regularly communicate project timelines and provide status reports to business owners as appropriate
- Monitor website performance; work with technical resources to continually improve site speed and performance and monitor error logs and analytical reports for indicators of performance challenges.
- Provide UI/UX expertise to improve site experience and increase conversion by collaborating with other Balsam Brands site managers to identify low-hanging fruit UX improvements to optimize website conversion, leading optimization improvements with on-site search, navigation & taxonomy, and improving the company's ability to optimize cross sell merchandising across multiple webstores.
- Partner with Performance Improvement team to implement SEO and PPC performance initiatives.
- Support internal users on website features and functionality and be the “go to” resource for merchandising and marketing content creators that require support on basic structural questions (setup, website tools, page creation, navigation, content management, etc.)
- Monitor competitor site functionality and provide recommendations for differentiation
- Create and package management reports, analyze and interpret data and historical trends, and provide meaningful, timely and actionable reporting to business leaders to including but not limited to; product ranking, site technical performance, “Searchandising” results, menu/taxonomy utilization, paid and organic conversion trends, general site utilization, related items and cross-selling effectiveness, and creating a website “score card” for executive team.
You’ll be successful if:
You are experienced and comfortable working as a team player cross-functionally and remotely from team members including merchandizing, creative, operations, analytics, and web development. You have experience coordinating multiple projects with several functions. You have experience managing eCommerce websites. Home décor or relatable industry experience is a plus. You’re adept at drawing insights out of data and taking action on the conclusions.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of eCommerce experience (home décor or related industry is a plus)
- Demonstrated history of working with Google Analytics
- Experience managing projects with multiple functional stakeholders from inception to completion
- Good critical thinking skills and the ability to find innovative solutions to challenging problems
- A consumer-focused mindset and the ability to recognize personal bias
- Comfortable taking the lead to implement change
- Experience with Database tools and Suite Commerce Advanced (NetSuite) is a plus
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.