Customer Service Systems Analyst
- Boise, ID, USA
Balsam Brands is seeking a Customer Service Systems Analyst that will support the design, administration and maintenance of our Customer Service Cloud platform. You will work with on-site and remote development teams and business stakeholders while helping to deliver new features and functionality within the platform. This role will contribute to the creation of project requirements, design of new features and functionality, assist with project scheduling, and prioritization, while driving project milestones, and working closely with the Systems Project Manager. You will need to effectively communicate plans with project teams and key business stakeholders, provide direction to project resources, and manage system documentation while maintaining adherence to agile / scrum process.
What you’ll do:
- Provide administrative support for our Salesforce platform, including managing user access, permission adjustments, page layouts, and other configurable system settings
- Monitor and support system KPIs, including ensuring transactions are being sent and received as expected, and looking for business trends that can provide management with insight regarding technical issues, customer behavior, and/or customer service and operations performance
- Manage project requirements and development timelines for system enhancements and updates to existing functionality
- Support the gathering of project requirements and provide assistance for new development projects
- Assist with managing the developmental project backlog and prioritization of projects with our third party and internal development teams
- Document, and update as needed, user workflows in Salesforce both to support efficient management of the platform as processes evolve, and to ensure there is material that can be converted into training documentation for customer support teams
- Serve as an initial point of contact for technical issues encountered by our customer support and operations teams, ensuring that all relevant information is captured and that effective troubleshooting is completed
- Be accretive to the Balsam Brands’ culture and help make this a place where employees love their jobs
What you bring to the table:
- BS in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Technical Analyst / System Analyst experience
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
- Strong communication, collaboration, and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Familiarity with relational database/data structure is a plus
- Desire to grow, advance, hone their skills, and progress with the company
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.