Website Operations Specialist - Manila, PH
- Manila, NCR
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading websites such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam International is looking for a Website Operations Specialist who will be essential in maintaining and improving our portfolio of e-Commerce websites. He/She will support the site management team in creating and maintaining website content, launching new products and categories, and championing our website operations processes. He/She will collaborate with the e-Commerce and cross-functional teams, both in the Philippines and overseas.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintains website content to ensure information accuracy and engage shopper interests.
- Helps launch new products on our websites, which involves merchandising new products, creating or updating product categories, and meeting product launch deadlines.
- Executes various website operations processes, including website maintenance requests, and coupon code creation.
- Updates visual assets on the websites.
- Organizes and maintains data in various systems.
- Works with cross-functional teams to implement website changes.
- Conducts routine audit and QA to make sure website is working as expected.
- Become the expert user of our e-Commerce platform.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Graduate of a 4-year course with a strong academic record.
- 1+ years of work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in fluent English.
- Organized and with great attention to detail.
- Extremely reliable and can follow through with tasks.
- Fast learner, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic Excel skills and familiarity working with data.
- Experience using database tools to perform tasks and maintain data is a plus
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus.
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications).
- Must live within Metro Manila, Bulacan, Cavite and Rizal areas only.
- Must be willing to join occasional in-person meetings.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
For Windows users:
- OS: Windows 7 – 64 bit or better
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500GB or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Start-up Disk Macintosh HD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum actual speed of 2MBPS.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary connection becomes spotty.
NOTE: An online assessment will also be part of the recruitment process.
STATUS: Full Time.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Website Operations Specialist is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 2MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.