Organic Marketing Analyst - Manila, PH
- Manila, NCR, ph
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading websites such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam International is looking for an Organic Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for preparing, monitoring, and pulling performance information related to content and campaigns for a small portfolio of sites. He/She must be a hardworking and trustworthy individual with research skills, keen attention to detail, strong data entry and time management skills, and proactive communication practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Apply brand, social media, and SEO techniques to research digital influencers.
- Record pre and post-campaign performance metrics, as well as other content-related metrics.
- Gather metrics across platforms and use the data to help direct future marketing efforts.
- Coordinate and update campaign progress with Organic Marketing Management and other teams involved.
- Compile data sets from multiple sources with complete information, eliminating duplicate information.
- Verify and maintain data integrity.
- Use data to prepare metrics as needed.
- Execute other content and campaign-related tasks when needed.
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ years of work experience in online marketing, data entry or clerical role involving numbers and large data sets.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics.
- Ability to analyze data and come to supported conclusions.
- Proficient in MS Office programs, in particular strong MS Excel skills.
- Understanding/familiarity of social media platforms and SEO analytics.
- Strong computer literacy and ability to learn different software platforms.
- Must have very high American English writing skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Able to accept feedback and willing to receive training.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A fun, hardworking, team-oriented, can-do attitude.
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications).
Nice to Have:
- Highly experienced with Google Analytics and/or social media.
- Background in brands marketing.
- Must live within Metro Manila, Bulacan, Cavite and Rizal areas only.
- Must be willing to join occasional in-person meetings.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
For Windows users:
- OS: Windows 7 – 64 bit or better
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500GB or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Start-up Disk Macintosh HD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum actual speed of 2MBPS.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary connection becomes spotty.
Note: An online assessment will also be part of the recruitment process.
Status: Full Time.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Organic Marketing Analyst is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 2MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.