Organic Marketing Data Specialist - Manila, PH
- Manila, NCR, ph
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success. The team in the Philippines enjoy full employee benefits including mandatories (SSS, PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth), 13th month pay, healthcare coverage + 2 dependents, internet subsidy (after regularization), holiday breaks, meal subsidies, company trips and other perks on top of the work-from-home setup.
Balsam International is looking for an Organic Marketing Data Specialist who will be responsible for preparing, monitoring, and pulling performance information related to content and campaigns for a small portfolio of sites. He/She must be a hardworking and trustworthy individual with research skills, keen attention to detail, strong data entry and time management skills, and proactive communication practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Apply brand, social media, and SEO techniques to research digital influencers.
- Record pre and post-campaign performance metrics, as well as other content-related metrics.
- Gather metrics across platforms and use the data to help direct future marketing efforts.
- Coordinate and update campaign progress with Organic Marketing Management and other teams involved.
- Compile data sets from multiple sources with complete information, eliminating duplicate information.
- Verify and maintain data integrity.
- Use data to prepare metrics as needed.
- Execute other content and campaign-related tasks when needed.
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ years of work experience in online marketing, data entry or clerical role involving numbers and large data sets.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics.
- Ability to analyze data and come to supported conclusions.
- Proficient in MS Office programs, in particular strong MS Excel skills.
- Understanding/familiarity of social media platforms and SEO analytics.
- Strong computer literacy and ability to learn different software platforms.
- Must have very high American English writing skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Able to accept feedback and willing to receive training.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A fun, hardworking, team-oriented, can-do attitude.
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications).
Nice to Have:
- Highly experienced with Google Analytics and/or social media.
- Background in brands marketing.
- Must live within Metro Manila, Cavite, Rizal, Bulacan or certain parts of Laguna only (Biñan, Cabuyao, Calamba, Los Baños, San Pedro and Santa Rosa).
- Must be willing to join occasional in-person meetings.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
For Windows users:
- OS: Windows 7 – 64 bit or better
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500GB or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Start-up Disk Macintosh HD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum actual speed of 5MBPS.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary connection becomes spotty.
- Must have licensed MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) including Outlook.
Note: An online assessment will also be part of the recruitment process.
Status: Full Time.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Organic Marketing Data Specialist is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 5MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.