Agile Project Manager
- Boise, ID, USA
As Agile Project Manager, you will join Balsam Brands' talented and growing eCommerce Team. You will help manage our development flow, serving as the point person for the Development Team to ensure on-time, quality releases by implementing Agile methodology and refining processes. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, proactive, and has a proven ability to adapt well and work with different teams within organizations.
A successful candidate will come with a passion for process and should be exceptional at project management and problem solving. S/he is a confident leader who is interested in tackling the challenges of a growing eCommerce company, enjoys working with cross-functional teams, and is passionate about cultivating his/her project management skills.
The Agile Project Manager will report to the Senior Process & Project Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Apply Scrum/Agile project management practices to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manage the project life cycle and work with cross-functional partners to oversee all phases of project completion
- Track the day-to-day progress of project activity
- Monitor and report project progress to all stakeholders
- Schedule and facilitate meetings to drive progress and resolve roadblocks
- Track, manage, and close issues
- Create high-level, detailed schedules and timelines to ensure on-time product releases
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams to get alignment on common business/end-customer/release goals
- Design and implement process for release management and make recommendations for improvements on existing processes
- Work and communicate with key Business Stakeholders, Business Analysts, and Executive Sponsors
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams; preferably in an eCommerce setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- At least 1 year prior experience using Scrum and/or Agile project management methodology
- Proven ability to lead all Scrum activities and implement Agile best practices
- Proficiency with JIRA or other related scheduling software a plus
- Experience in any part of the software development life cycle is a plus - as developer, tester, analyst, product manager, or project/program manager
- Experience using Agile project management tools
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/balsambrands
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.