Print Production Artist
- Redwood City, CA, USA
Balsam Brands is looking for a Print Production Artist to join our in-house catalog design team. As Print Production Artist, you will primarily be responsible for producing press ready mechanical files for our printed catalog. You will get the chance to assist in creating mechanicals for brochures, print and outdoor advertising, store signage and packaging.
Our ideal candidate brings extensive knowledge of all aspects of print production design and is excited to work alongside our talented team that consists of Designers, Writers, Photographers, Merchants, and Project Managers.
The Print Production Artist will report to our Senior Designer overseeing the catalogue.
What you’ll do:
- Create final production art for all catalogs
- Collaborate with stakeholders and gather all necessary approvals
- Layout/production of art files for events, signage and print projects
- Complete all tasks that are assigned to you
- Create and update mechanical templates with new specifications
- Apply creative content, using brand standards, to multiple deliverables
- Create additional layouts with Creative direction
- Execute clean final vendor ready files
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years of print production experience
- Experience working in-house or in an agency environment
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, InCopy, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience with layout/production of art files for events, signage and print projects
- Experience with online project management and collaboration tools
- A positive spirit and “can-do” attitude
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/balsambrands
Location: Redwood City, CA
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.