Brand Management Analyst, eCommerce
- Boise, ID, USA
Balsam Brands is looking for a talented, driven individual to join our eCommerce team. This person must have a passion for taking initiative, learning, project managing, collaborating, and making a difference to achieve results. This position combines both analysis and creativity in a fun and well-balanced work environment. As part of the eCommerce Brand Management team, you will have a broad range of functional responsibilities and will collaborate with various other cross-functional teams. Through a deep understanding of the business and our broader company context, a successful Brand Manager will support the e-commerce brand to achieve greater profitability through revenue growth and cost optimization.
To be successful, you must be a fast learner, are able to analyze data and compile actionable conclusions, and are able to work well independently and as a part of a team. You will oversee multiple projects at once, maintain a big-picture mindset while paying close attention to details, think creatively, and have fun while working! Our ideal candidate is someone who is motivated by challenges and is both a leader and a doer – someone who gets energized by both setting direction and making things happen in the trenches.
The Brand Mangaement Analyst will report to the Director of Brand Marketing.
What you will do:
- Conduct business performance analysis, and communicate your findings to the other functions and team members to capture business opportunities.
- Use of robust excel models to determine product prices by considering production and other costs to determine ideal price point to optimize profit.
- Support managing one or several of our webstores, including product, promotional, content, merchandising and ongoing optimization updates.
- Ensure website content is accurate, relevant and up to date by defining and coordinating website content improvement projects with Website Operations and Data Management teams.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to understand and identify opportunities for revenue and profit growth.
- Be the brand center of excellence for the eCommerce shopper and category/ geography market understanding.
What you will bring to the table:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Entry-level applicants welcome.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data effectively in making decisions.
- Strong math skills and the ability to see trends and patterns.
- Consumer-centric mindset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong project management and teamwork skills.
- Eagerness to take initiative and consistently exceed expectations.
- Willingness to jump in to help accomplish tasks across many areas.
- Eagerness to learn, inquisitive mind, motivated self-starter.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.