Reputation Management Analyst
- Boise, ID, USA
As Reputation Management (RM) Analyst you will join and learn from our growing Social Media Marketing team in their diligent mission to ensure that our brands maintain a healthy online reputation. You will get the opportunity to dive right in to the ever-evolving world of reputation management, a cross functional field that encompasses everything from how our brand appears in search engines to minding our social media mentions. You will work with the Social Media, Customer Service, and Operations teams to develop crisis management strategies and preventative practices designed to put the customer first.
Our ideal candidate is excited about refining his/her project management and data analysis skills to serve as an active participant in team strategy. Along the way, you will gain significant exposure to every aspect of our fast-growing and dynamic business!
This position will report to the Organic and Partnerships Marketing Strategist.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor the overall online reputation health of our brands
- Utilize social listening to understand the online conversation around our brands and industry
- Lead several projects around review generation strategy (on review sites, as well as onsite product reviews)
- Work with both qualitative and quantitative information and pull out insights to share with the larger team
- Work cross-functionally with the Social Media, Customer Service, and Operations teams to identify and solve trends in customer issues
- Work cross-geographically with teams in California, the Philippines, and Dublin
- You thrive in a fast paced environment; challenges excite you
- Stay up to date with changes in the field and share updates
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Entry level applicants welcome
- Analytical and inquisitive mind
- Creative thinker and fast learner
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Eagerness to take initiative and perform above expectations
- Willingness to jump in to help accomplish tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization, and an eye for detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/balsambrands
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.