Brand Manager eCommerce
- Boise, ID, USA
As our Brand Manager eCommerce, you will be the primary business lead for one or more of our eCommerce businesses. You will have broad functional responsibilities which span across a wide range of disciplines, including marketing, operations, merchandising, customer service, sourcing, and social media. Through a deep understanding of the business and our broader company context, you will guide our brand(s) to greater profitability through revenue growth and cost optimization. You will get the chance to oversee multiple projects at once, maintaining a big-picture mindset while paying close attention to details, thinking creatively, and having fun while working!
We are looking for a fast learner who can analyze data and compile actionable conclusions, and who is excited to work both independently and as part of a team. If you are someone who is motivated by challenges and is both a leader and a doer – someone who gets energized by both setting direction and making things happen in the trenches – then this is the role for you.
Our Brand Manager eCommerce will report to our Director, eCommerce Brand Management.
What You Will Do:
- Develop short and long term brand startegies, gaining buy in from our Leadership Team and cross-functional partners
- Execute strategy across brand touch points
- Maintain overall health of the business setting and meeting company goals
- Analyze eCommerce metrics to suggest and enact changes that improve the business
- Continually optimize our website experience
- Oversee small and large scale projects to improve site experience
- Propose new projects setting roadmap and executing to that roadmap
- Engage cross functional partners to complete projects as needed
- A/B Testing
- New Product Introductions
- Site Merchandising
- Cross Sells
- Website Maintanence
What You Bring to the Table:
- Undergraduate degree, MBA Preferred
- 4 years work experience; eCommerce experience preferred
- Creative and analytical mind
- Consumer-centric mindset
- Ability to prioritize business initiatives and tasks to optimize company impact
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data effectively in making decisions
- Ability to make solid business decisions, even when dealing with limited data
- Abilty to coloborate across functions
- Willingness to jump in to help accomplish tasks across many areas
- Eagerness to learn, inquisitive mind, motivated self-starter
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Demonstrated history of teamwork and successful project management
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/balsambrands
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.