eCommerce Merchandising Coordinator
- Boise, ID, USA
Balsam Brands is looking for an organized, process-oriented individual to join our eCommerce team. This person should be excited about eCommerce merchandising and must have a passion for project management, developing and running processes, and working with others to achieve results. This position combines project planning with performing ongoing merchandising tasks in a fun and well-balanced work environment.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to build his/her project management experience and deepen his/her knowledge of eCommerce best practices and software tools. This person will support the eCommerce team by supporting and coordinating the team’s regular online merchandising and maintenance processes. S/he will also act as project manager for online merchandising initiatives.
Our ideal candidate will have experience coordinating ongoing work flows and managing small projects. This candidate should see no task as too small or underneath him/her to perform, but should also be a go-getter who can take a project and run with it. Important traits are organization, structured thinking, enthusiasm for working with team members in multiple geographies, and prioritization skills. The ideal candidate will be a proactive communicator who can motivate an informal team to reach a common goal.
This role reports to the Senior Manager, eCommerce.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with eCommerce Merchandisers to create merchandising project plans. Then, coordinate the team in executing these plans.
- Develop and document systems that the eCommerce Website Operations team can use to perform ongoing eCommerce merchandising processes. Train the team on new systems and make sure that these processes run smoothly and consistently.
- Project manage the eCommerce team’s portion of the new product introduction process. Make the process more efficient by improving the team’s tools, documentation, and training.
- Perform weekly processes to sync eCommerce data to the websites.
- Develop and manage processes to ensure that the eCommerce team’s tools are kept clean of obsolete or redundant fields and files.
- Manage user accounts and permissions for eCommerce-owned tools.
- Assist in QA of merchandising updates, including coordinating the team to run through larger QA processes as needed.
- Coordinate work flows across a global team with members based in California, Idaho, the Philippines, and Ireland.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of work experience
- Experience managing small and medium-size projects and ongoing work flows
- Passion for efficiency and process
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Structured thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast pace, often-changing environment
- Intermediate MS Excel and MS PPT skills
- Previous experience in eCommerce a plus, but not necessary
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/balsambrands
Location: Boise, ID or Redwood City, CA
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.