- 718 W Idaho St, Boise, ID 83702, USA
Balsam Brands is looking for a passionate, dynamic recruiter to join and help build our growing team! As Recruiting Strategist, you get to drive Balsam recruiting from beginning-to-end, delivering a candidate experience which reflects our unique Balsam culture. You will learn from and work within our Recruiting Team to understand and execute the nuts and bolts of Balsam’s recruiting process. You will find and identify talented individuals to join our team, while always striving to improve our candidate experience and employer brand. Our ideal candidate will serve as a key player in shaping the Balsam Brands culture as we move forward.
The Recruiting Strategist will report to our Recruiting Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Effectively execute Balsam Brands’ hiring strategy as a full-cycle recruiter
- Provide a smooth and professional experience for all candidates that reflects the Balsam culture
- Serve as Balsam Brands' recruiting ambassador in Redwood City
- Plan and execute local undergraduate recruiting events
- Work within and constantly improve our Applicant Tracking System (SmartRecruiters)
- Gather and analyze recruiting data
- Think outside-the-box to improve the Balsam employer brand and recruiting processes
Organize our interview process, which includes:
- Collaborating with hiring managers and interviewers across Balsam offices
- Sourcing, reviewing resumes, screening and scheduling interviews for qualified candidates
- Conducting phone, video and in-person interviews
- Writing interview questions
- Facilitating interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Making travel arrangements for candidates
- Conducting reference checks, as needed
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with partners at nationwide colleges and universities, staffing/recruiting agencies, labor departments, and other organizations
- Other tasks and projects, as needed
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of recruiting experience
- Experience hiring for a variety of levels in a fast-growing company a plus
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, especially SmartRecruiters
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple projects at once; strong prioritization skills
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and recruiting landscape
- Knowledge of employment law and recruiting best practices
Travel: Role entails some travel to Redwood City, CA (estimated twice per year) and to university-based recruiting events.
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/balsambrands
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.