Performance Marketing Manager
- 718 W Idaho St, Boise, ID 83702, USA
Are you interested in having impact, pushing boundaries and managing a talented cross-geography team? Balsam Brands is looking for a strong, driven individual to join our Performance Marketing Management team. This person must have a passion for driving results by taking initiative, learning, testing, analyzing, and managing both our internal team and agency partnerships. This position combines planning with execution and implementation in a fun and well-balanced work environment.
Our ideal candidate will be able to analyze data and compile actionable conclusions, successfully manage and mentor direct reports, maintain a big-picture mindset while paying close attention to details, think creatively, and have fun while working. We are looking for someone who is motivated by challenges and is both a leader and a doer – someone who gets energized by both setting direction and making things happen.
The Performance Marketing Manager will report to our Performance Marketing Director.
What you’ll do:
- Manage in-house marketing efforts and agency relationships for our growing portfolio of brands
- Analyze real-time results to craft future marketing strategies and execute those strategies
- Drive significant growth in online marketing results and efficiency
- Manage a global team, including being a coach and cheerleader for junior team members
- Monitor new tools, and make suggestions to company to expand our marketing efforts
In a nutshell, you’ll be working with a fun, motivated and talented team to pursue profitable results based on business goals. The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving SEM traffic and revenue to our Webstores by focusing on our paid Marketing initiatives that span text, PLA programmatic and paid social.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field
- 6 year’s work experience in Marketing – at least 4 years in Performance Marketing (specifically SEM, Display/Programmatic, Paid social)
- Deep familiarity with Google Shopping, and Showcase ads
- Expertise in paid Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Understanding of attribution based bidding
- Understanding of KPIs including ROAS, ROI, CPA, CTR and AOV. Bonus points for understanding of profit-based marketing
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills. Must love numbers and be experienced pulling/analyzing and presenting data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Proactive, motivated problem solver with ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects
- Innovative and creative
- Background in eCommerce preferred
- **When you apply please tell us why you think you’d be the perfect fit for this position. Really, we read cover letters and care about what you have to say!
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to re-imagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/balsambrands
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.