Junior Project Manager, eCommerce
- 700 Jefferson Ave, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
As Junior Project Manager, you will join Balsam Brands’ talented eCommerce Team as the point person for our New Product Introduction (NPI) process. You will ensure on-time, quality launches by setting and managing timelines, refining processes, and partnering with cross-functional teams.
A successful candidate will be exceptional at project management and problem solving. S/he is interested in tackling the challenges of a growing eCommerce company, would enjoy learning to work with cross-functional teams, and is passionate about cultivating his/her process improvement abilities.
The Junior Project Manager will report to the NPI Project Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and organize all aspects of on-boarding new products, including coordinating the Photo, Content, SEO, and eCommerce teams
- Create high-level and detailed schedules and timelines to ensure on-time product launches
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of NPI process documentation, ensuring cross-functional teams have access to and understanding of relevant training materials
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Work with the eCommerce team to gather and enter the product attributes that will drive the product merchandising on our eCommerce website
- Develop processes to maintain the regional product catalogs; this can include changes to existing items and item additions
- Other duties as needed
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ years of experience in a B2C (preferred) or B2B eCommerce company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extraordinary ability to actively organize and oversee tasks and projects
- Structured thinking and problem solving
- Passion for efficiency, processes, and data organization
- Strong project management skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative contributor who can work independently with little supervision
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/balsambrands
Location: Redwood City, CA
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please attach a cover letter and resume to your application. Include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks!
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.