eCommerce Data Coordinator
- 718 W Idaho St, Boise, ID 83702, USA
As eCommerce Data Coordinator, you will be the point person for maintenance of product and category data to ensure integrity and accuracy. You will learn and be the primary owner of our eCommerce systems and tools so you can manage data maintenance projects that consist of enriching, editing, and adding product data. You will also be responsible for supporting business users with their daily activities within our eCommerce tools, including user role creation and general tool maintenance. In addition, you will streamline and execute the collection and distribution of our data to cross-functional team members.
A successful candidate will be an amazing data organizer and problem solver, love eCommerce tools, enjoy working with cross-functional teams, and have exceptional data auditing abilities.
The eCommerce Data Coordinator will report to the NPI Project Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of product data and product documentation, ensuring product catalogs are up to date in our data management tools (PIM, CMS, etc.) and verifying product information accuracy on our websites
- Build relationships and collaborate with 3rd party partners who administer our data management tools
- Work with and train the Regional eCommerce Team, Ops Team, and Merchant/Procurement Teams to gather, audit, and enter the product data that will drive our eCommerce website, and support new product introduction
- Work with Website Managers to define and maintain the product taxonomy (classification) and facilitate eCommerce merchandising efforts through data management
- Develop processes to maintain the product information in PIM; this includes changes to existing items and item additions, as well as changes to PIM structure to accommodate new regions, categories or brands
- Perform thorough audits for product data accuracy, both for new and existing products, and work with cross-functional teams as needed to correct any discrepancies found
- Map and maintain accurate project timeline
- Other duties as needed
What you bring to the table:
- Strong interest in working for a B2C eCommerce company
- Interest in using eCommerce data management tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extraordinary ability to actively organize data; understands importance of data accuracy; structured thinking and problem solving
- Passion for tools and data organization
- Strong project management skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative contributor who can work independently with little supervision
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/balsambrands
Location: Boise or Redwood City
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.