Customer Loyalty Specialist for Back Office - Manila, PH
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam Brands is looking for Customer Loyalty Specialists (CLS) for Back Office to join our Seasonal Customer Success Team in the Philippines. The CLS for Back Office will work closely with the Back Office Supervisor to deliver excellent and delightful customer service by completing processes behind the scenes. The ideal candidate is someone with excellent attention to detail, data entry skills, English skills, strong analytic capabilities, and a fast, proactive learner's attitude. BPO and Retail Customer Service experience is preferred.
He/She must also exhibit the ability to ensure the confidentiality and security of all company files and information.
What you'll be doing:
- Deliver excellent and delightful customer service across different brands by meeting various Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Effectively handle customer service case tasks while representing the brand and its values.
- Communicate with various colleagues and managers to ensure customer issues are resolved appropriately.
- Understand company policies and procedures and know when to escalate and de-escalate customer service-related issues.
- Ensure that all orders are updated on the back-end system, as required.
- Deliver tasks and projects assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
What you bring to the table:
- At least two (2) years of College Education.
- One (1) year of relevant work experience (Customer Service, Business Correspondence, Corporate Communications or Writing)
- Experience in Customer Service environments is highly preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and proven data entry skills.
- Excellent written English is required, including grammatical accuracy.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office programs, particularly MS Excel. Must be able to present and understand information in various documents and spreadsheets.
- Strong analytical and problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude, and a commitment to excellence.
- Time management skills is an advantage.
- Proactive and professional communication with team members. Must be a team player.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to accept feedback and incorporate them in his/her work.
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means such as Salesforce, Volusion, Sococo, Zoom, email, chat and online project management applications.
- Needs to have a fast, reliable internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 2MBPS (actual not subscribed)
- Currently residing within Metro Manila, Cavite, Laguna, Bulacan and Rizal only to attend the in-person training session.
- Must be willing to receive a 5-day paid in-person training in Ortigas.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
- OS: Windows 7 – 64 bit or better
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500GB or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
- Start-up Disk Macintosh HD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile data or broadband stick) with a minimum speed of 2MBPS. Proof of subscription will be required.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary internet connection becomes spotty.
- Must be willing and able to work mostly on the graveyard shift, shifting schedules or a fixed schedule and amenable to changes in work schedules depending on business needs. Shift adjustments or requests will not be accommodated.
- Must not have any planned trips or long vacations between October to December 2017.
Status: This is a contractual, home-based job that requires 8 hours of full-time, dedicated work daily, five days a week. Overtime may be required but will be paid accordingly. If performance is up to standard, the contract will be effective until January 2018.