Jr. Online Marketing Analyst - Manila, PH
- Metro Manila, Manila, NCR, ph
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success. The team in the Philippines enjoy full employee benefits including mandatories (SSS, PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth), 13th month pay, healthcare coverage + 2 dependents, internet subsidy (after regularization), holiday breaks, meal subsidies, company trips and other perks on top of the work-from-home setup.
Balsam International is looking for Jr. Online Marketing Analysts who will be responsible for supporting marketing initiatives in Pay-per-Click, Comparison Shopping Engine, and Affiliate Marketing channels. Our ideal candidate must have keen attention to details, proficient in MS Excel, excellent organization and communication skills.
What you'll be doing:
- Research keywords based on products and general industry terms.
- Write ad copy, short product titles and descriptions.
- Update MS Excel spreadsheets with bid adjustments and upload them into an online tool.
- Build, optimize and update comparison shopping engine feeds.
- Manage relationships with affiliate sites.
- Update performance reports in MS Excel.
- Analyze performance using MS Excel and make recommendations to improve performance.
- Use Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other online interfaces to further analyze and understand performance (training will be provided however, prior experience with these tools is a major plus).
- Track changes made into accounts and keep the team informed of when major changes are complete.
- Other online marketing analysis and support as needed.
What you bring to the table:
- Highly skilled in MS Excel – must be comfortable building and using complex models and formulas.
- Experience with Google AdWords and Analytics is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge in SEM and website strategy will give you an edge.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Must have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to learn new tools quickly.
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications).
Nice to Have:
- Experience in online marketing.
- Must live within Metro Manila only.
- Must be willing to join occasional in-person meetings.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
For Windows users:
- OS: Windows 7 – 64 bit or better
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500GB or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Start-up Disk Macintosh HD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile data or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum speed of 5MBPS.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary connection becomes spotty.
- Must have licensed MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) including Outlook.
Note: An online assessment will also be part of the recruitment process.
Status: Full Time.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Jr. Online Marketing Analyst is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 5MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.