Brand Management Analyst
- Redwood City, CA
Balsam Brands is looking for a talented, driven individual to join our eCommerce team. This person must have a passion for taking initiative, learning, project managing, collaborating, and making a difference to achieve results. This position combines both analysis and creativity in a fun and well-balanced work environment.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to join our Brand Management team and gain wide exposure across various responsibilities within our growing company. As part of the eCommerce Brand Management team, you will have a broad range of functional responsibilities and collaborate with other cross-functional teams, including marketing, operations, merchandising, customer service, sourcing, and social media. Through a deep understanding of the business and our broader company context, a successful Brand Manager will support the eCommerce brand to greater profitability through revenue growth and cost optimization.
You must be a fast learner, be able to analyze data and compile actionable conclusions, and be able to work well independently and as a part of a team. You will be expected to successfully oversee multiple projects at once, maintain a big-picture mindset while paying close attention to details, think creatively, and have fun while working! Our ideal candidate is someone who is motivated by challenges and is both a leader and a doer – someone who gets energized by both setting direction and making things happen in the trenches. The Brand Management Analyst will reprt to the Director of Brand Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Introduce new products onto the site, including making determinations on product pricing and strategizing site merchandising.
- Conduct site performance analysis, and communicate your findings to the other functions and team members to capture business opportunities.
- Perform thorough audits of our eCommerce sites, to ensure functionality and accuracy, and work with cross-functional teams as needed to correct any discrepancies found.
- Map and maintain accurate project timelines.
- Other duties as needed.
What you bring to the table:
- Undergraduate degree
- Entry-level applicants welcome
- Creative and analytical mind
- Consumer-centric mindset
- Attention to details
- Strong project management and teamwork skills
- Eagerness to take initiative and consistently exceed expectations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data effectively in making decisions
- Willingness to jump in to help accomplish tasks across many areas
- Eagerness to learn, inquisitive mind, motivated self-starter
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/balsambrands
Location: Redwood City, CA
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.