Customer Loyalty Specialist for Front Office - Manila, PH
- Manila, Philippines
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam Brands is looking for Customer Loyalty Specialists (CLS) who will work closely with the Customer Success Front Office Team to deliver excellent customer service through Email and Live Chat Support. The CLS will ensure that customer concerns are processed, addressed and resolved across different brands in a timely and delightful manner. The ideal candidates must be someone with excellent English written skills, strong customer service orientation, exemplary problem-solving skills and a fast, proactive learner’s attitude. He/She will report to the Loyalty Supervisor.
What you'll be doing:
- Delivers excellent and delightful customer service through email and live chat support across different brands by meeting various Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Communicates and coordinates with various colleagues and managers to ensure customer issues are resolved appropriately.
- Understands company policies and procedures and knows when to escalate and de-escalate customer service-related issues.
- Ensures that all cases are updated in the back-end system in an accurate and timely manner and as required.
- Directs requests and unresolved issues to the designated team/department.
- Delivers tasks and projects as assigned.
What you bring to the table:
- At least two (2) years of College Education.
- One (1) year of relevant work experience (Customer Service, Business Correspondence, Corporate Communications or Writing)
- Excellent written English communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Passion to provide delightful customer service.
- Experience in Customer Service environments is highly preferred.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office programs, particularly in MS Excel. Must be able to present and understand information in various documents and spreadsheets.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibit the ability to ensure the confidentiality and security of all company files and information.
- Positive attitude and a commitment to excellence.
- Proactive and professional communication with team members.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to accept feedback and incorporate in his/her work.
- Experience working remotely is a plus!
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means such as Salesforce, Volusion, Sococo, Zoom, email, chat and online project management applications.
- Needs to have a fast, reliable internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 2MBPS (actual not subscribed)
- Currently residing within Metro Manila, Cavite, Laguna, Bulacan and Rizal only to attend the in-person training session.
- Must be willing to receive a 5-day paid in-person training (will take place in September and October 2017) in Ortigas OR Quezon City.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
- OS: Windows 7 – 64 bit or better
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500GB or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
- Start-up Disk Macintosh HD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile data or broadband stick) with a minimum speed of 2MBPS. Proof of subscription will be required.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary internet connection becomes spotty.
- Must be willing and able to work mostly on the graveyard shift, shifting schedules or a fixed schedule and amenable to changes in work schedules depending on business needs. Shift adjustments or requests will not be accommodated.
- Must not have any planned trips or long vacations between October to December 2017.
Status: This is a contractual, home-based job that requires 8 hours of full-time, dedicated work daily, five days a week. Overtime may be required but will be paid accordingly. If performance is up to standard, the contract will be effective until December 29, 2017.