e-Commerce Analyst - Manila, PH
- Metro Manila, Manila, NCR, ph
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam International is looking for an e-Commerce Analyst who will be responsible for compiling e-Commerce metrics for a small portfolio of sites. He/She must be a hard-working and trustworthy individual with a keen attention to detail, excellent time management skills, and proactive communication practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Expertise in pulling data from different sources into Excel, calculating e-Commerce metrics, and complying results into PowerPoint decks.
- Execution of tasks and duties with specific areas of responsibility such as competitor monitoring, downloading detailed data reports and updating email subscriber lists into our email service provider.
- Contribute to projects and campaigns under the guidance of more senior team members.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of analytics experience working with Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics and working with e-Commerce metrics.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer literacy.
- High proficiency of the English language. Excellent written English is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Able to accept feedback and willing to receive training.
- A fun, hard-working, team-oriented, can-do attitude!
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications)
- Needs to have fast, reliable internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 2MBPs (actual not subscribed)
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of HTML and SQL
- Must live within Metro Manila, Bulacan, Cavite and Rizal areas only.
- Must be willing to join in-person meetings.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
- OS: Windows 7 – 64 but or better
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500GB or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Start-up Disk Macintosh HD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile data or broadband stick) with a minimum speed of 2MBPS.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary connection becomes spotty.
Note: An online assessment will also be part of the recruitment process.
Status: Full Time.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The e-Commerce Analyst is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 2 MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.