- Boise, ID
As Recruiting Coordinator, you will own the administrative and support aspects of interview scheduling and coordination to deliver best-in-class candidate experience initiatives. You will learn from and work within our dynamic Recruiting Team to understand and execute the nuts and bolts of Balsam’s recruiting processes. You will get the opportunity to collaborate with hiring teams and interviewers to deliver a candidate experience which reflects our unique Balsam culture.
Our ideal candidate will be proactive, organized in a fast-paced environment, an excellent communicator, and have an eye for process improvement.
The Recruiting Coordinator will report to the Senior Recruiting Strategist.
What you’ll do:
- Support the recruiting process by scheduling phone, video, and onsite interviews
- Coordinate candidate travel logistics and manage expenses
- Assist with greeting candidates and facilitating interviews to promote a positive experience
- Establish strong working partnerships with internal hiring teams and recruiting team members
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced startup environment
- Work with like-minded individuals who are passionate and energized about building the Balsam team
- Think out-of-the-box to improve the Balsam employer brand and recruiting processes
- Other tasks and projects, as needed
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ year experience as an Executive or Administrative Assistant, Recruiting Coordinator; or comparable scheduling experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer-service oriented mentality
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using MS Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- The ability to handle multiple projects at once; strong prioritization skills
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and recruiting landscape
- Knowledge of employment law and recruiting best practices preferred
Travel: Role may entail some travel to Redwood City headquarters (estimated twice per year) and to university-based recruiting events.
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
To celebrate its 10th anniversary and beyond, our flagship brand, Balsam Hill is partnering with Macy’s to debut "Deck The Halls", a wondrous float bringing the magic of Christmas to life in the 90th Anniversary Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®!
Balsam Brands is honored to be the recipient of multiple awards:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.